If you're paying your duties directly to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) via ACH, you will want to know how much is going to be debited from your account as early as possible. On the 11th business day of each month, you can obtain that statement from the ACE Portal by running the REV-103 report.
Note: Based on CBP's guidance and our own experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer when accessing the ACE Portal.
- Log into the ACE Portal
- Select the company you want to access and click 'Select and Continue'
- Click 'Accounts' from the menu at the top of the page
- Click 'Reports' in the vertical menu at the left side of the page
- Click 'Launch Tool' and a new window will open (make sure your pop-up blocker allows it to open)
- Click the 'Importer' link under the Trade Workspace
- Click 'Statements' from the menu at the top of the page
- Click REV-103 Daily Statement Entry Summary (REV-101 is equally as useful, but doesn't offer entry numbers)
- The default search parameters are NOT PAID; AUTHORIZED which means, if you're running the report after the 11th business day and before the duty is debited, this search will return exactly what will be debited on or about the 16th business day of the month (i.e., it is authorized, but not yet paid)
- Click 'OK'
- To export the results, click the icon shown below (you know, the one that nobody would associate with exporting data), choose the preferred filed type, and click 'OK'
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.