INLT needs evidence of the right to make an entry in order to stay compliant with CBP requirements. In many cases, this evidence comes in the form of a bill of lading. However, we recognize that sometimes a bill of lading is not available for cross-border truck shipments. When this is the case, a stamped PAPS coversheet is a document that is widely generated at the border and can be provided in lieu of the bill of lading.

If neither a bill of lading nor a PAPS coversheet is available, INLT will accept a Tracing Report as evidence of the right to make an entry.

Below is what our Tracing Report looks like. If you need a copy of this document to use for your shipments, send us a message via live chat.

Did this answer your question?